ABOUT INDIAN HOLIDAYS FORUM: We welcome people to our discussion forum to share your photos to watch the world. Our Photo Gallery section cover Nature Gallery, Fruits Gallery, Spices, Automobiles, Food and drinks, Animals, Flowers and Spices, Temples and Churches and more. The other section of Indian holidays forum included your favorite subjects like search engine optimization, recipes and Yoga and Ayurveda .

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 pm

All times are UTC

Google

Post subject: Divine Mercy Shrine of Holy Mary, Maria Nagar, Thodupuzha
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:11 pm 

Divine Mercy Shrine of Holy Mary, Maria Nagar, Thodupuzha, Kerala India, is a place of worship chosen by the God The Father through His beloved daughter Holy Mary to shed the unfathomable Mercy of God. Our Lady said "I am the Mother of Mercy. I have come with my Son to Thodupuzha for the entire world. Salvation in its fullness comes to those who depend on the Son through the Mother"

Our Lady of Divine Mercy is inviting everybody to lead a True Christian life based on the Ten Commandments, the Laws of the Church, The Word of God, Sacramental Life, The Teachings and The Traditions of the Church and Veneration of Holy Mary and Saints. According to Holy Mother, obeying the Ten Commandments in letter and spirit is the corner stone of a fruitful Christian Life. She taught against many deep rooted vices, and wrong practices among the faithful.

Mercy of God is the need of the hour. This place is specially selected for pouring out His Divine Mercy breaking all the limitations, especially when you follow what is being taught by Holy Mother in this Shrine. Thousands of testimonies and miracles, as well as the unending flow of pilgrims from different parts of the world, are the sound proof for this Divine intervention.

This Shrine is under the Diocese of Kothamangalam, Kerala , India. His Lordship, Mar George Punnakkottil, Bishop of Kothamangalam is the patron and the Rev Fr. Jose Monippilly, the Rector of the Shrine. SABS sisters look after the Shrine and take care of the pilgrims coming from far and near

The Shrine at its infancy, is open to pilgrims from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Rev Fr Jose Monippilly,Rector of the Shrine and the Assistant Vicar of St Sebastian Church conduct the Liturgical services in the Shrine. Holy Mass is celebrated on Wednesdays and Fridays. Divine Mercy Novena is conducted on Fridays at 8:30 AM , 11:30 AM & 3 PM followed by Holy Mass at 3:30 PM. A priest is available for hearing confession on Fridays. Everyday during evening time, there is an hour of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Rosary. At other times an atmosphere of silence is preserved for prayer.

Two Feasts are celebrated solemnly at this Shrine. On the first Sunday after Easter ( designated as the Second Sunday of Easter in litergical books ) the Feast of Divine Mercy and on the 8th of December, the Feast of Immaculate Conception of Our Lady are celebrated.

Post subject: Re: Divine Mercy Shrine of Holy Mary, Maria Nagar, Thodupuzha
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:12 pm 

History
Divine Mercy Shrine of Holy Mary is a Marian Pilgrim centre dedicated to the Mother of Divine Mercy under the Eparchy of Kothamangalam. Since March 1999 Heavenly Mother has appeared to an eight year old girl called Chippy and gave messages regarding the sanctification of life and the salvation of souls. The house and the premises have been sanctified obeying the messages and the directions of the Holy Mother. Later a Grotto has been built according to the desire of our Mother. As instructed by the Holy Mother the house along with the Grotto was handed over to the Kothamangalam Diocese. His Lordship Mar Dr. George Punnakkottil, the Bishop of Kothamangalam blessed the Grotto and Celebrated the Eucharistic Sacrifice. The Holy Mother speaks to the world about the salvation of souls and the need for the sanctification of life.
Refuge of Divine Mercy
Our Lady said, “This place is specially selected by the Almighty God and the candles, you light here, are burning in front of the Heavenly Father”. Mother Mary revealed, “I have come according to the Holy Will of the Almighty Father. I am the Mother of Divine Mercy. I have come with my Son to Thodupuzha for the entire world. Salvation in its fullness comes to those who depend on the Son through the Mother”.
Praying daily for the departed souls
Quite often Our Lady has revealed that the souls who have not attained eternal salvation are in great agony and they have to undergo purification to attain beatific vision of God. The church teaches and encourages us to pray for the departed souls. We are also obliged to do so. This process of achieving holiness is necessary to enter the joy of heaven, can be expedited through our prayers, sacrifices and penance. This pilgrim centre was selected by the Heavenly Father for the salvation of souls and the sanctification of life through the intercession of the Mother of Divine Mercy.
Sanctification of life and the Salvation of Souls
As instructed by the Mother of God, one has to pray for the dead, only after making a repentant Sacramental Confession. To obtain the Divine Mercy of God two means were revealed to us by the Holy Mother. That is dedicating our living and dead relatives and ancestors, by offering the persons individually in the Shrine, and reciting the Divine Mercy Chaplet daily for these dedicated souls. Our Mother advises to visit the Shrine once a week for nine weeks consecutively. The pilgrims witness that they have received many blessings, healing and special protection by wearing the Rosary blessed by our Lady and using the holy water for drinking and bathing.
Governance
His Lordship Mar Dr. George Punnakkottil the Bishop of Kothamangalam is the patron and Rev. Fr. Jose Monippilly is the rector of the Shrine. SABS sisters look after the Shrine and take care of the pilgrims coming from far and near.
Holy Services
The Shrine is open for pilgrims from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm. Holy Mass is celebrated on Wednesdays at 6.30 pm and on Fridays. Divine Mercy Novena is conducted on Fridays at 8.30 am, 11.30 am and 3.00 pm followed by Holy Mass at 3.30 pm. A priest is available for hearing Confession on Friday. Everyday from 6 pm to 7.30 pm there will be rosary followed by an hour of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and at other times an atmosphere of silence is preserved for contemplative prayer.
Feasts
Two feasts are celebrated solemnly at this Shrine. On the first Sunday after Easter (designated as the second Sunday of Easter in liturgical books) the Feast of Divine Mercy and on 8th of December, the Feast of Immaculate Conception of Our Lady are celebrated. The two Feasts are preceded by nine days of Divine Mercy Novena. A solemn candle procession reciting the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Rosary is conducted on the feast days. Other feasts of Our Lady are celebrated with Chain rosary, Divine Mercy Novena and Holy Mass.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:16 pm 

Miracle
9 YEAR OLD INFERTILITY HEALED WITH A BABY GIRL

We were not having children for 9 years. As advised by a friend, we prayed in the Shrine. We used the Holy Water for drinking and bathing. For nine weeks we came to the Shrine and prayed and lighted candles. Soon I became pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl. My mother was suffering from stomach ulcer for a long time. By using the Holy water she was completely healed. Thank you Holy Mother. Lisy Joy, Kanjirappally

HEART AILMENT IMPROVED WITH A GIFT FOR PRAYER AND CHANCE FOR A GOOD CONFESSION

I was a heart patient on multiple drugs. After praying in the Shrine I felt much better and the number of medicines were cut down. I was given strong faith, gift of prayer and a chance for a good confession. I thank Holy Mother for the blessings. Thankachan Kanjirapally

BLESSING, BLESSING, BLESSING

After praying in the Shrine, two of my children who could not get a good marriage alliance, got married happily. Both of them got jobs in Gulf. Moreover my house construction which was blocked for long was restarted and finished in time. I thank Holy Mother for all the blessings. Celin Kunjoonju, Ezhumuttom

ALCOHOLIC ADDICTION HEALED BY USING HOLY WATER FROM THE SHRINE

My husband was addicted to alcohol and he would go out of control when intoxicated, abusing the family members physically and verbally. I came to the Shrine for praying for my husband and took the Holy water home and gave it to my husband to drink. Also the blessed Rosary from the Shrine was given to him for wearing. I prayed daily and visited the Shrine consecutively for nine weeks. To everybody’s surprise, my husband miraculously stopped drinking alcohol and started joining the evening family prayer. Moreover my daughter could pass out the X standard examination with good marks. We enjoy lot of peace and joy in our family. I thank our Holy Mother for this. Elsy Johny, Mylacombu, Thodupuzha

TEN YEAR OLD BRONCHIAL ASTHMA HEALED

I was suffering from Bronchial Asthma for ten years and no cure was noted with regular medical treatment. I even went for three Charismatic retreats expecting a faith healing, but all in vain. I came to the Shrine prayed and used the Holy water for drinking and bathing. I am totally healed now. My whole family members use this Holy Water for all kind of illnesses. We thank Holy Mother for this divine Help. Thresiamma, Payngotoor

INCURABLE ARTHRITIS OF 5 YEAR DURATION HEALED

I was suffering from Arthritis for 5 years. I was crippled with this illness and could not do any job. I came to the Shrine for nine weeks, took bath and drank holy water, prayed by lighting candles and wore the blessed rosary. My Holy Mother gave me complete healing, which 5 years of treatment could not give. Now for the last one year I am free of all illness and visit the shrine regularly every week. Mary Johny, Moolamattom

MARRIAGE ALLIANCE AND BLESSING TO ATTEND A RETREAT

After praying in this Shrine my daughter was blessed with a good marriage alliance. My back pain got cured and got a chance for my husband and myself to attend a retreat. My husband who has poor faith was converted. Saly, Vandamattom, Thodupuzha

CHILD BIRTH AFTER FAILED INFERTILITY TREATMENT FOR NINE YEARS

We were married for nine years and we had no issues, even after treatment from different hospitals. After praying and lighting candles in the Shrine and using Holy Water for drinking and bathing, we were blessed with a baby girl. We enjoy a lot of peace and happiness and got the gift of prayer. We thank Holy Mother for this. Sally George, Moolamattom

INSOMNIA AFTER BIKE ACCIDENT – HEALED

I was not able to sleep following a bike accident, when my skull and body was injured. After praying in the Shrine and using the Holy water I am getting good sleep. I thank Holy Mother for this favour. Gigy George, Marady East

URINARY INCONTINANCE HEALED INSTANTLY WHILE PRAYING IN THE SHRINE

I was suffering from delay in passing urine for which an operation was done. My life became more miserable after surgery due to inability to control urine. I heard about the Shrine, and while visiting the Shrine I was instantly healed from incontinence when taking bath in Holy Water. I thank Holy Mother for this blessing Thankachan, Thekkumbagom, Thodupuzha

SHOWERS OF BLESSING

SHOWERS OF BLESSING After praying in this Shrine, my son got a job and I got a good job in London. We enjoy lot of peace and happiness. My two and half year old grand daughter who could not walk, started walking and visual defect cleared by the intercession of Our Lady of Divine Mercy. Aleykutty George, Kavakadu

VISA TO UK

VISA TO UK My daughter could not get Visa clearance to UK even after several attempts. Seven weeks after coming and praying in this Shrine, she was called for medical examination. Next week, she got the visa and week after, she could go to UK. We thank Holy Mother for this great favour. M.J. Stephen, Karimkunnam

NOCTURNAL SHORTNESS OF BREATH HEALED

My daughter was short of breath while sleeping. No effective cure could be attained by treating in different hospitals. By praying in this Shrine and using the Holy Water she was completely healed. Deepa Johny, Kudayathoor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:19 pm 

Miracle

CHRONIC CONSTIPATION HEALED

My son Nithin was suffering from constipation for four and a half months inspite of treatment from nine different hospitals and Ayurvedic treatment. Hearing about this Shrine we came down here and prayed in this Shrine, lighted candles and used Holy Water, one hour after reaching home from the Shrine, my son opened his bowel and there after he goes to the toilet daily without any medication. We thank Our Lady of Divine Mercy for the favour. Sivan, Thommankuthu, Thodupuzha

CRIPLING CHICKEN GUINIA ILLNESS HEALED

My sister, Rev. Sr. Lilly Jose DM, DM Convent, Marthandam, Headmistress in a school in Marthandam had to take sick leave as she was unable to walk due to pain and swelling all over body. She was not responding to the treatment. Hearing about the Shrine, she came down to the Shrine and took bath in Holy water and started praying Divine Mercy Chaplet for ancestors. She noted healing even on her return journey to Marthandam. After reaching her convent she felt completely healthy with disappearance of body swelling and joint pain. She started going to the School and we thank Holy Mother for the favour. Biju K. Pulliyadan, Thodupuzha

GLUCOMA HEALED

I was suffering from bilateral glaucoma for 4 years and was told by doctors that it is incurable and use of medicines only slows down the progression of disease. After coming to the Shrine and asking pardon for the sin committed through eyes and using the Holy water to apply over eyes, glaucoma in one ye got completely cured and other eye became better. Anie Varghese, Kaloor

SAVED FROM FINANCIAL BURDEN. GOOD JOB IN KUWAIT, MARRIAGE FOR SON AND DAUGHTER

DAUGHTER After coming and praying in this Shrine, my husband who is an alcoholic changed a lot. My son who lost lots of money through business, got a good job in Kuwait. When my son came for his sisters marriage, he too got a good marriage alliance. Both my son-in-law and daughter-in-law got jobs after praying in this Shrine. Celin Thomas, Pazhukakulam, Thodupuzha

SAVED FROM SUICIDE AND FINANCIAL DEBT. BLESSED WITH A JOB AND NURSING ADMISSION

I have four children. My elder daughter was struggling to get admission for nursing and wife was in a desperate situation due to lack of job even after finishing B.A, B.Ed. More over I was in great financial difficulties. Three weeks after coming and praying in this Shrine my daughter got admission in merit for B.Sc nursing. My wife got a job and there after my debt got cleared. The whole family is always thankful to Holy Mother for all these gifts. P.K. Varghese, Tamil Nadu Co-operative Textile Processing Mills Ltd, E rode-4

BLESSED WITH A CHILD, AFTER SIX YEARS OF INFERTILITY

We were not having children for six years after marriage. After coming and praying in this Shrine we were blessed with a baby boy. We thank you Holy Mother. Siby Joseph, Moolamattom

GOT A NEW HOUSE, CLEARED FROM DEBT AND RECEIVED GOOD FAITH

I was not having much faith in Holy Mother. But after praying in this Shrine I could buy a new house and a debt of Rs.50,000 was cleared. I believe that my lack of faith, was the cause of all my troubles.

BLESSED WITH A CHILD AFTER 8 YEARS OF INFERTILITY

We had no children for eight years. I was told by doctors that I do not have a chance to get pregnant according to available medical treatment. After praying in this Shrine using this Holy water for drinking and bathing, I was blessed with a baby boy. Thank you Holy Mother. Shiju Noby, Thodupuzha

MENTAL ILLNESS CURED

My wife was suffering from a mental illness. upon to my friends advice I brought my wife here and prayed in this Shrine used the Holy water for drinking and bathing. After taking bath for 3 days my wife got completely cured. Moreover there was lot of peace and joy in the family. Baby Varghese, Kadavoor

A NEW HOUSE FOR HOMELESS

I was homeless, and I used to come and pray in this Shrine every Saturdays. Miraculasly I could build a house of my own. I thank Holy Mother for this help. Lucy Benny, Vazhakulam

FINANCIAL HELP

I was desperately praying in this Shrine for 9 weeks to get a financial help. I was reluctant to ask my sister in USA who used to help me a lot. On the 9th week of prayer in the Shrine, I got a letter and $300 from my sister in USA. I thank Holy Mother for helping me in this situation through my sister. Cicily Thomas, Perumpillichira, Thodupuzha

15 YEAR OLD BRONCHIAL ASTHMA HEALED

I was suffering from breathing difficulty and was taking all sorts of medicine from different hospitals and found no relief. After coming and praying in this Shrine, I am cured of my illness for 1 year. I use holy water from the Shrine daily. I thank Holy Mother for this great blessing. Philomina Thomas, Thommankuthu

SAVED FROM ALCOHOL ADDICTION WITH GREAT PEACE AND LOVE IN FAMILY

I am a Hindu girl. I was suffering all these years by the alcohol addiction and other bad habits of my husband. After praying in this Shrine my husband became a different man. He changed his habits and has become a loving husband and father. Santha Biju, Karimannoor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:23 pm 

Miracle

CURED OF HEADACHE

After praying in this Shrine, my wife got relief from headache from which she was suffering for a long time. Moreover my daughter got very good marks in examination. Paulson & Lovely, Chittoor, Thodupuzha

BLESSED WITH A HOUSE AND LANDED PROPERTY

After praying in this Shrine I was blessed with a landed property and could build a house. We got lot of spiritual blessings. Joyson Joy, Manakkadu, Thodupuzha

SHOWER OF BLESSINGS, CURED OF HEART VALVE DISEASE, GOOD MARRIAGE ALLIANCE FOR SON

My family was blessed in many ways by praying in this Shrine. I got a spiritual conversion and a gift for praying. My wife got cured of her heart valve illness and my son got a good marriage alliance. We were cleared of a law suit and we enjoy lot of peace and happiness in our family. We thank Holy Mother for all this blessings. Michael Augusitne, Thodupuzha

RELIEVED FROM FINANCIAL BURDEN

After praying for 9 weeks in this Shrine we got rid of the financial burden from which we were struggling for a long time. Moreover we enjoy lot of peace and happiness in our home. Sathi Devi

ALLERGY CURED

I got lot of blessings after coming and praying in this Shrine and lighting candles in front of Holy Mother. Most important blessing is the cure of my face allergy. Anitha C.P., Vazhakulam

PERMANENT JOB AND PEACE AND JOY IN FAMILY

PERMANENT JOB AND PEACE AND JOY IN FAMILY By praying in this Shrine my husband got a permanent job, along with peace and joy in our home. We thank you Holy Mother. Saly Shaju, Purapuzha

PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN FAMILY AND DISTINCTION IN SSLC EXAMINATION

After praying in the Shrine, peace and happiness was noted in my family. Mover over my child could get distinction in SSLC examination. Usha Jose , Purapuzha

EXCELLENCE IN STUDIES AND GOOD JOB

Our younger daughter was poor in studies. After praying in the Shrine, my daughter could finish her studies in Delhi. My elder daughter could finish BSc Nursing and got a job in Escort Hospital in Delhi. All our intercurrent illness are cured by using the Holy water from Shrine. Tresa Mathai, Kaloor

LONG STANDING ABDOMINAL COMPLAINTS, SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND ALLERGY HEALED

I was suffering from abdominal complaints for a long time. No cure was noted in spite of prolonged years of different treatment. After praying in this Shrine and lighting candles, I was cured of my illness. We noted lot of peace and happiness in the family. In addition to this I was healed from allergy and bronchial asthma. Thank you Holy Mother for all these blessings. Jocy Joseph, Kurumannu

CHRONIC COUGH AND SKIN DISEASE FROM BIRTH HEALED

I was suffering from chronic cough for a long time, from which I was healed by praying in the Shrine and using the Holy Water. My daughter who was suffering from a skin disease from birth was healed and she got married soon with the help of Holy Mother. Alice Kurian, Arakulam

JOB FOR BOTH CHILDREN

My prayers were heard, when I prayed in this Shrine and lighted candles. One of my sons got a job in Gulf while the other son got a job in the home town itself. Achamma Joseph, Perumbilichira

FOUR YEAR – NECK PAIN CURED

FOUR YEAR – NECK PAIN CURED I was suffering from neck pain and numbness for four years. No cure was noted by treatment from different centers. After praying in this Shrine I was completely cured. I thank Holy Mother. Satheeshan Nair, Thodupuzha

HOUSE DONATED

Me and my family were homeless, and when we prayed in this Shrine and lighted candles one person bought 5 cents of land and constructed a house for me. More over by using this Holy water for drinking and bathing, my wife got cured of her illness. Soman, Sanakarapally

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:34 pm 

[url]Miracles[/url]

BLESSING TO ATTEND A RETREAT
After praying in the Shrine, I got a chance to attend a retreat which I did not get eventhough I wished. I was filled with peace and happiness. Salomy Mathew, Kallorkadu

SAVED FROM DEBT AND MARRIAGE FOR DAUGHTER
By praying in this Shrine my daughter had a good marriage alliance. Moreover I got cleared from my debts. Thank you my Lord, my God. Mary Joseph, Ezhalloor

JOB IN SAUDI ARABIA
When I prayed for my sister in the Shrine, she was given a good job in Saudi Arabia. I thank my Holy Mother on behalf of my Sister. Sindhu, Marika

BLESSED WITH A JOB IN LONDON
After coming and praying in this Shrine, I was blessed with a job in London. I am greatly thankful to my Mother for the great help. Sini Padianickal, Marika

BLESSING IN ABUNDANCE

BLESSING IN ABUNDANCE After praying in the Shrine and lighting candles for my needs, I was given a whole lot of blessings. My daughter got a job in Saudi Arabia and was blessed with a good marriage alliance. We were blessed with peace and happiness in our home. My husband got the grace for praying and I recovered from my illness. I thank Holy Mother for the blessings through this Shrine. Mary John, Thodupuzha

TRANSFER OF JOB TO NEIGHBOURHOOD AND VICTORY IN PLUS II EXAM

I have been blessed with a long cherished transfer of job to my neighbourhood and a covetable victory for my son in Plus II examination, by praying and lighting candles in the Shrine for nine weeks. Maggie Thomas, Muvattupuzha

BLESSING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

After praying in the Shrine, Our Lady of Divine Mercy Thodupuzha, blessed me with a house plot. I could build a house soon in that plot. My son got married and very soon I could marry off two of my daughters. To my great comfort, I was given a job too. How much I should thank my Holy Mother. Chinna Mathew, Pravithanam

CHILDBIRTH AFTER 6 YEARS

By having repentant confession and praying in the Shrine and using the Holy Water and Miraculous Rosary I was blessed with a baby boy ending six years of infertility. Molly Joy, Neeloor
SAVED FROM A FIRE ACCIDENT IN TRAIN

We were saved form a fire accident while we were traveling in a train by the presence of miraculous water and blessed rosary from the Shrine of Our Lady in Thodupuzha. Jaine Mathew, Muttom

SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

I have been miraculously cured of my heart disease after praying in the Shrine, wearing the blessed rosary and lighting candles. Moreover, there was peace in my family. My son got a good job and is married happily. I thank Holy Mother for the showers of blessing. Thomas Mathew, Kalayanthani

VICTORY IN EXAMINATION
VICTORY IN EXAMINATION By praying in the Shrine my two children could get through Plus II examination easily. I thank Holy Mother. Amala Kuriakose, Karimkunnam

BUSINESS GROWTH
After praying in the Shrine and lighting candles I noticed great improvements in my business which was going down day by day. I thank Holy Mother for this. Manoj Varkey, Vazhakulam

SAVED FROM FINANCIAL CRISIS
As I was unwell, I shifted out from the High Ranges to Thodupuzha on the advice of my doctor. As I was in great financial crisis I started selling candles, by going around houses. By the grace of Our Lady of Divine Mercy, I got a place to build a small shop for selling candles near the Shrine. In a short time, I could buy a plot and build a new house and a shop near the Shrine. I thank Holy Mother for the great gift. Greeti S. Nair, Santhanpara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:38 pm 

Miracles

EVIL INFLUENCES OF MY FAMILY HEALED AND HEMIPLEGIA IMPROVED

My family had many satanic influences from which there was great change after praying in the Shrine and lighting candles. My mother who was a hemepiegic patient made good improvement by the grace of Our Lady of Divine Mercy Mary Raju, Parakadavu, Kolani

ABDOMINAL PAIN AND ALLERGY HEALED

After praying in the Shrine of Our Lady of Divine Mercy and using the miraculous water of this Grotto, I got relieved of the intermittent abdominal pain from which I was suffering for some time. Similarly allergy of my child got cured by using the miraculous water of the Shrine. Lilly Baby, Olamattom, Thodupuzha

HEALING FROM DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS

My daughter who was gloomy reserved and having an introvert attitude for the last five years, changed a lot after praying in the Shrine. She has became cheerful with loving attitude. She joined for computer studies now. My younger daughter who also suffer from a mental stress illness now became happy and jolly after lighting candles and praying in the Shrine. Lilly Jose, Paingotoor

CURED OF RENAL DISEASE

My husband was suffering from renal disease for 1 ½ years. We came to the Shrine, prayed and used the Holy Water. Within one hour, swelling of the legs settled. On returning home, when we checked the weight, he lost 7 Kg. He is making steady progress. We thank Holy Mother of this miraculous cure. Helen Thomas Menon, Thripunithara, Ernakulam

BLESSED WITH A HOUSE & LIVELIHOOD

We were poor and living in a shed where we had no property document for the land, we were staying. After coming to the Shrine and praying for the last three years we were blessed with proper documents for the land, we could buy a new property and build a house and started doing business for livelihood. Now my husband has a bike of his own. We visit the Shrine every week. Shyni Joseph,

PERMANENT JOB AND MARRIAGE ALLIANCE

PERMANENT JOB AND MARRIAGE ALLIANCE My daughter who finished MCA was not getting a job. After coming to Our Lady’s Shrine and praying by lighting candles, she got a permanent job and a good marriage proposal. Now they have a very happy married life by the blessing of Our Lady of Diving Mercy Maria John, Thodupuzha

MUTISM HEALED

MUTISM HEALED My boy could not talk even at the age of 3 ½ years. My child started talking when we visited the Shrine and lighted candles consecutively for nine weeks. Now he is studying in IIIrd standard. Beena Philip, Thiruvalla

BLESSED WITH A CHILD AFTER FOUR YEARS OF INFERTILITY

We found no benefit even after 4 years of treatment for infertility. After stopping treatment we came to the Shrine and prayed for 9 consecutive weeks. I became pregnant soon and gave birth to a baby girl on September 23rd 2006. We thank Holy Mother for this great blessing. Sheeba Augustine , Kolani

HEALING FROM ARTHRITIS

I was suffering from Arthritis for a long time. After praying in the Shrine and using the Holy Water from the Shrine I got healed. I was also healed from soap allergy after using Holy Water. Sherly Jojo, Pothanicadu

TEN YEAR OLD BREATHING DIFFICULTY HEALED

After praying and lighting candles in Shrine, my breathing difficulty from which I was suffering for the last ten years got miraculously healed. Nancy Babychen, Alapuzha

ABDOMINAL PAIN AND ALLERGY HEALED

After praying in the Shrine of Our Lady of Divine Mercy and using the miraculous water of this Grotto, I got relieved of the intermittent abdominal pain from which I was suffering for some time. Similarly allergy of my child got cured by using the miraculous water of the Shrine. Lilly Baby, Olamattom, Thodupuzha

HEALING FROM DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS

My daughter who was gloomy, reserved and having an introvert attitude for the last five years, changed a lot after praying in the Shrine. She has become cheerful and affable. She has joined for computer studies now. My younger daughter who also suffer from a mental stress illness now became happy and jolly after lighting candles and praying in the Shrine. Lilly Jose, Paingotoor
CURED OF RENAL DISEASE
My husband was suffering from renal disease for 1 ½ years. We came to the Shrine, prayed and used the Holy Water. Within one hour, swelling of the legs settled. On returning home, when we checked the weight, he lost 7 Kg. He is making steady progress. We thank Holy Mother for this miraculous cure. Helen Thomas Menon, Thripunithara, Ernakulam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:42 pm 

Miracles

BLESSED WITH A HOUSE & LIVELIHOOD

We were poor and living in a shed where we had no property document for the land, we were staying. After coming to the Shrine and praying for the last three years we were blessed with proper documents for the land, we could buy a new property and build a house and started doing business for livelihood. Now my husband has a bike of his own. We visit the Shrine every week. Shyni Joseph, Kaloor

PERMANENT JOB AND MARRIAGE ALLIANCE

My daughter who finished MCA was not getting a job. After coming to Our Lady’s Shrine and praying by lighting candles, she got a permanent job and a good marriage proposal. Now they have a very happy married life by the blessing of Our Lady of Divine Mercy Maria John, Thodupuzha

MUTISM HEALED

My boy could not talk even at the age of 3 ½ years. My child started talking when we visited the Shrine and lighted candles consecutively for nine weeks. Now he is studying in IIIrd standard. Beena Philip, Thiruvalla

BLESSED WITH A CHILD AFTER FOUR YEARS OF INFERTILITY

We found no benefit even after 4 years of treatment for infertility. After stopping treatment we came to the Shrine and prayed for 9 consecutive weeks. I became pregnant soon and gave birth to a baby girl on September 23rd 2006. We thank Holy Mother for this great blessing. Sheeba Augustine , Kolani

HEALING FROM ARTHRITIS

I was suffering from Arthritis for a long time. After praying in the Shrine and using the Holy Water from the Shrine I got healed. I was also healed from soap allergy after using Holy Water. Sherly Jojo, Pothanicadu

TEN YEAR OLD BREATHING DIFFICULTY HEALED

After praying and lighting candles in Shrine, my breathing difficulty from which I was suffering for the last ten years got miraculously healed. Nancy Babychen, Alapuzha

LOST & FOUND
I lost the gold chain which my brother-in-law had entrusted me when he went for an X-ray test. It could not be found even after searching all over the place. We prayed in the Shrine. By evening we got back the lost chain from a Hotel in the town. We thank Holy Mother whole heartily. Anil Abraham, Thodupuzha

RECONCILED WITH MY SISTER WHO ELOPED WITH A HINDU BOY

My sister who loved a Hindu boy eloped with him. Me and my family members were in great hatred and vengeance to them. We even wanted to kill them. After praying to Our Lady of Thodupuzha, my sister and her lover went for a renewal retreat and got converted. I too had a chance to go for a retreat and got the blessing to forgive my sister and lover. We got reconciled and live happily. I was also blessed with a permanent job in my native place. Aby Augustine, Kolani, Thodupuha

BLESSED WITH A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL NOT MATERIALISED FOR SIXTEEN YEARS

For the last sixteen years, all my marriage proposals failed to materialize due to one or other reasons. After praying and lighting candles in Our Lady’s Shrine at Thodupuzha, my marriage was fixed. I thank Lord Almighty for the intercession of Holy Mother. Rani John, Bharananganam, Pala

My name is Jiby Babu, a third year Engineering student. I miserably failed in four campus interviews. Before the fifth test I visited the Divine Mercy Shrine of Holy Mary and prayed ardently lighting candles. I came out in flying colours in the fifth campus interview. I will be grateful to my Holy Mother throughout my life. Jiby Babu, Thodupuzha

BLESSED WITH TWO CHILDREN AFTER SIX YEARS OF FAILED INFERTILITY TREATMENT

My wife Susy and myself married over six and a half years had no children despite treatment from many well known gynecologists in the state. We visited the Shrine and prayed by lighting candles. To our great joy Susy became pregnant after two and a half months. On 18th Sept 2004 we were blessed with a boy whom we named ‘Emmanuel’. Holy Mother blessed us with another baby girl one and half years later on 26th April 2006 and named her Marian. We thank Our Lady for this great blessing. Mr. Kishore Cyriac, Patticadu, Trichur

WATER IN A FILTHY WELL MIRACOUSOULY CLEANSED AND TRANSFORMED INTO A DRINKING WATER WELL
I am Sr. Soumya Jose, a member of the S.D. Congregation, studying for B.Ed at Thodupuzha. My family living in Palakkadu was struggling for drinking water. A well available in the compound had water only for 6 months and it was full of slit and the soiled water smelled dirt. After pouring Holy water from the Shrine into this well and lighting candles and praying in the Shrine, it was found after a month that the well was filled with clean water. There was no scarcity of water in the summer months since then. First time after digging the well we started using the water for drinking purpose. I thank God for this blessing through Our Lady of Divine Mercy. Rev. Sr. Soumya S.D., S.D. Convent, Thodupuzha
IN FILLING OF HOLY SPIRIT

By visiting and praying in the Shrine I was given an infilling of Holy Spirit along with a special grace for intercession prayers for others and with the gift of taking up suffering and offering it to Jesus. Saji Francis, Aruvithura, Kadavoor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:44 pm 

Miracles

INVITED TO THE SHRINE THROUGH A MESSENGER

While I was travelling by bus through Thodupuzha, I was forced to get down near the shrine by an inner call. Further I was guided to the Shrine by an old man who vanished mysteriously even before I could thank him. After lighting candles and praying in the Shrine, peace in the family was reinstated. I was blessed with the grace of attending daily mass and a chance for preparing for higher study. Holy Mother gave me a good marriage alliance by praying in the Shrine. Dr. Teslin Sunny, Thodupuzha

INOPERABLE PANCREATIC CANCER HEALED MIRACULOUSLY

I take this opportunity to thank Our Lady of Divine Mercy at Thodupuzha for healing me from Inoperable Pancreatic Cancer. I was in severe pain and was dying from Cancer even after taking treatment from gastroenterologist at two multi specialty hospitals. My wife took me to the Shrine while I was in a sinking stage. We lighted candles and prayed. Second day onwards I noted the difference in my health. I was discharged after a week. Now I am working as a shop assistant in Kalayanthani, Thodupuzha.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:48 pm 

How to spend an hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament

We wish you to make the most out of Adoration of Jesus truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament and living in the Tabernacle as a prisoner of love.
“Oh Sacrament Most Holy, Oh Sacrament Most Divine, all praise and worship and thanks giving be every moment Thine.”
Out of His unfathomable Mercy and everlasting Love, Our Lord desired to be with His children. Oh what a true loving God we have, who live in millions of Tabernacles all over the world and gives Himself to be consumed by His children in the Holy Communion.
One should have the littleness and nothingness of a child, truly repentant of his sins with a contrite heart, deeply sorry for offending his Loving God. Trusting on His Mercy and Love, acknowledge the true presence of God in the Blessed Sacrament.
As you enter the Chapel of Adoration, kneel down at the entrance itself, then get up and go to the place where you want to sit; again kneel down and prostrate before your God Almighty present in the Blessed Sacrament, Creator of Heaven and Earth and all that is seen and unseen.
Greet Him with praise and worship and converse with Him as if a child talks to the mother. Tell Him that you love Him so much and is deeply sorry for offending Him and tell your desire to be faithful to Him in future
Expose yourself before your God, what you are and tell Him all that fills your heart and mind, what you have done today, people you have met, your short comings, your moments of happiness and sorrows today and your future plans.
Do you wish to commend somebody to your God. Tell Him their names and tell Him what you would wish Him to do for them.
Tell Him about the poor and sick you wish to comfort. Ask Him something Good for those who have been unkind to you or who have crossed you. Ask much for them all and commend them to Him with all your heart.
Ask Him many graces for yourself which will make you happy in yourself, more useful and pleasing to others and most of all pleasing to your dearest Lord, Master and Spouse of your soul.
Tell Him the whole list of favours you want from your Lord. Of course you have to tell Him with humility, knowing how poor you are without them and how incapable you are to gain them by yourself. Ask with much love knowing that these gifts will make you more pleasing to your Lord.
With all a child’s simplicity, tell Him, how self seeking you are, how proud, vain, irritable, how cowardly in sacrifice, how lazy in work, uncertain in your good resolutions and then ask your Lord to bless and crown your efforts.
Have you no plans for the future which occupy, perhaps distress your mind? Tell Him your hopes, your fears. Is it about your future state? Your position among your fellow creatures? Some good you wish to bring to others? Tell Him, in what shall He help and bless your good will.
What crosses you have, are they many and heavy ones? Has some one caused you pain? Some one wounded your self love? Slighted you? Injured you? Tell Him all about how you suffered and then rest your head upon His breast.
Have you felt that some one have been ungreateful to you, and unfeeling towards you? Tell Him all and in the warmth of His Heart; you will find strength to forgive and even to forget that they have ever wished to pain you.
Have you got some sorrows or happiness to make known to Him to console you, to gladden and give you joy?
What has happened since you came to the Lord last?
Thank Jesus for everything that has happened in your life. Nothing has happened in your life without His knowledge. It is all for your good. Everything depends upon whether you take sufferings from Gods hand or not.
LISTEN TO YOUR LORD AS HE SPEAKS
“Poor child, fear not, blush not, at the sight of so many failings; there are Saints in heaven who had the same faults you have. They came to me lovingly, they prayed earnestly to Me and My grace has made them good and holy in My sight”.
“You should be Mine, body and soul, fear not, therefore, ask of Me gifts of body and mind, health, judgment, memory, and success – ask for them for My sake, that God may be glorified in all things”.
“Promise Me to be kind to the poor; loving for My sake to friends; forgiving to your enemies and charitable to all, not in word alone and actions but in your every thoughts”.
“When you forget to show love to your neighbour, your are actually forgetting Me hidden in your neighbour”.
“My providence shall comfort you from all fears and My love sustain you. I am never away from you, never can abandon you”.
“Are some of your loved ones growing cold in the interest and love they had for you? Pray to Me for them. I will restore them to you if it be better for you and for your sanctification”
“Love all My Saints, seek help of your holy patrons. I love to glorify them by giving you much through them. Love above all, My own sweet glorious Mother – She is your mother, love Her, speak to Her often and She will bring you to Me and for Her sake I will love and bless you more, each day”
“You will soon leave Me now, what promises can you make Me? Let them be sincere ones, humble ones, full of love and desire to please Me. Tell Me how carefully you will avoid every occasion of sin, drive from all that leads to harm and shun the world – the great deceiver of souls”.
”Return soon to me again, but come with your heart empty of the world for I have many favours to give, more than you can know of, bring your heart so that I may fill it with many gifts of My Love”.
“My peace be with you”.